Anyone discovered Pandora yet?
http://www.pandora.com/
Add a few bands names and it analises the style and genre and throws in some bands you would never have heard. The playback quality is superb as well!
Anyone discovered Pandora yet?
http://www.pandora.com/
Add a few bands names and it analises the style and genre and throws in some bands you would never have heard. The playback quality is superb as well!
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
no one giving this a try?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I just started playing around with it but I like it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
The more and more I keep playing with this thing I love it.... Dammit Starbuck I am addicted to this thing
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
between my stuff and my wife playing with it I think we have about 12 stations now
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I posted this during the summer. It's pretty cool.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks